Investor and Employment-Based Visas

Our countries’ immigration laws allow for people who are looking to invest or get employment from a company to come lawfully to the United States. The attorneys at Garcia & Garcia Attorneys at Law can help you with the following processes.

  • H-1B
  • H-2B
  • H-2A
  • TN
  • E-1 and E-2
  • L-1 and L-2